3.29.2009

Wesley is finally here!

8 comments:

JMH85 said...

Oh Mendy he is so beautiful. Congratulations on your new family!!! I hope baby and mama are both doing well. Love the song for the slideshow, who sings it. Love you all. Blessings!

rlrlrfamily said...

Amazing video! Wesley is just perfect. Love you guys!

Jill said...

Ok, I am crying now! What an awesome video, I can't wait to meet little Wesley!!! Give him hugs and kisses for me, miss you guys so much and we are still praying that you get to come to DC! :) Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Great Video of a beautiful boy. Mendy and Derek will be great parents.
Jerry & Cathy Goebel
(Proud Grandparents)

Anonymous said...

That video was sooo sweet and beautiful! I am so thankful I got to see a part of what was going on in your world! I love you Mendy, Derek, and lil Wesley! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Love,
Rachel (proud "unofficial" aunt)

techhim said...

Mendy and Derek- what a precious video of such a miracle! Wesley is adorable! So glad you all are well and together as a family- much love to all 3 of you! Love, Heidi, Mark & Luke

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Mendy. That was one of the most beautiful birth videos I have ever seen. Brought tears to my eyes. Congrats on your amazing little boy. I pray that you are both doing well. Everyone at coastal says hi.
Bree

majorfam said...

Ok Mendy, Wesley is 2 months old now....it is time to update your blog!!!!